Saturday 1 November 2014

INOV Pacesetters Marathon!

Finally after 2 marathons, we finally got to see each other in the starting line!
The race started with an incline hill -___-
It was good. My personal best :)
We ran together almost the whole time until my leg cramp at the 18th km (so close lol)
There were lots and I mean LOTS of INCLINE ROADS. But then again that also means that there is lots of decline roads ;)
After the race, we sat straight away. Don't even bother to que to get our finisher tee and medals cuz nobody got the energy to even stand up man.
Yea we both twisted our knee. Not dyring the race though but 3 days before that lol but we still completed the race! Yayerz
And that guy I tell u, photobombing at its finest level.

Wanted to take a NORMAL PICTURE with my mum and her friend but my mum INSISTED that we do a jump shot. And so, we did:
As you can see, it was painful for me. I think I under exaggerated that. Let me rephrase.
 IT WAS VERY. PAINFUL. FOR.ME.
But anyway life goes on.
Till the next run! 


No comments:

Post a Comment